mysterymeat3 Translations

mysterymeat3 Translations

Saturday, January 4, 2014

[Yuunagi no Senryokugai Butai] Tatoeba Shota Elf ga Wagaya ni Kitara (Original) [English]

Yes, yes, yes! Another Nagi-Ichi work done and done. This was totally worth the considerable effort it took me to finish it. Who needs vidya with friends when you can spend two pairs of sleepless nights (that's four, not in a row) translating hentai? Besides, Lolo's finally becoming a real crossdresser. Baby steps, man. Baby steps.

Now, I went to Nagi-Ichi's site and saw his New Year post.. I'm not sure how to feel about it. What it says in the area above the image is that this past year (2013), he wanted to draw some women, but it ended up all about the penis. Then he says this year he'll really try to draw a book with a girl! He also says it might be under a different name. So if you see the art and don't recognize the name, that's why. He also says he wants to do an offline doujin. Obviously meaning he wants an analogue one that he draws on paper instead of digital. I don't really mind this, as he's so popular that I'm sure it'll get scanned the day it comes out. And in the comments he says all of his other work that isn't offline, and a digital version of the offline one will be up on dlsite eventually anyway.

Then, in response to a comment, he states that he's thinking of making monstertrap stuff. Which is the greatest thing I've ever heard. But then he reasserts that he really wants to do a girl book under a different name. I don't mind that idea, as long as he does the monster one too. Please, Nagi. Just take my money. I'm begging you. Oh well. Whatever he does, I'm sure it'll be good. And with that, I'll leave you with a happy fapping New Year.

ExH
Uploaded
Rapidgator
Uploading

No comments:

Post a Comment