mysterymeat3 Translations

mysterymeat3 Translations

Saturday, May 10, 2014

[Anthology] Otokonoko HEAVEN Vol.13 Junjou Bitch★Otokonoko [English]


Took me longer than I thought, but it's finally done. Excellent stuff here. For those of you wondering, I do have some idea what my next TL will be, but I won't be announcing it until I actually start.

And for those of you also wondering why I uploaded this Saturday morning (UTC -6 time zone) instead of mid-week like I said I would, it's because my bad luck didn't stop at losing the raffle on DLsite 8 times in a row. My upload speed was throttled by accident, so I had to call my ISP and clear some shit up. As if that wasn't bad enough, there was a storm here that knocked out my power for a few hours, then some other personal shit happened and it just was not a good time. The translation was actually finished late Thursday.

Finally, I uploaded this to Mega because of the file size. Normally I don't have a problem making you guys wait an extra 2 minutes on slow download sites because the rars are like 20mb's if that. But this one was too big, so I'd suggest downloading it from there. I did upload it to Uploaded as well, if you wanna download it from there for some reason.

Until next time,


ExH
Uploaded
Mega

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for a your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job man. I hope your luck gets better in the future

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I am waiting for your next project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing, please keep on translating many more works

    ReplyDelete
  5. You Sir, are a hero.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all your work man. Hope to see more translated Chinzuriina works in the future. Anything by him is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Chinzuriina! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete