mysterymeat3 Translations

mysterymeat3 Translations

Saturday, September 6, 2014

[Chinzuriina] Chin☆Dere [English]


Man, this took me longer than I thought. I feel like there's a lot more dialogue in these than most other doujin/h-manga. Oh well. Not a problem.

I don't know when my text TL will be done, but I think I know what it's going to be already, so sit back and enjoy this one. It'll probably be while until  I release something else.

Note: This is quite large. Around 280MB's. I'd recommend downloading it from Mega.

ExH
Mega
Uploaded
Turbobit

7 comments:

  1. http://exhentai.org/g/728749/f61dc4bed6/ next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't wanna confirm anything, but if I were a gambling man, that would be a good bet.

      Delete
  2. You're a god mysterymeat!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank thee for your great work!
    I know I'm no one to ask something but, please no more Chinzuriina. Don't get me wrong I enjoy it like any one else around here, but a new drawing style will be refreshing and welcome, at least for me.
    Anyway, thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh please oh please http://exhentai.org/g/736692/5c959e12af/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll ruin the surprise: I'm doing that one right now.

      Delete