mysterymeat3 Translations

mysterymeat3 Translations

Friday, December 23, 2016

[Kinokoya(Kari) (Ere 2 Aero)] Otoko dakara koso Iinda yo!! (Haiyore! Nyaruko-san) [English]


If only they'd shown what happened after Hasuta had his epiphany at the end. Still really sweet and good. The hand holding during sex was great.

I'll probably be doing the succubus CG set next. I won't have it done in time for Christmas, but oh well. Hopefully I'll have it done by New Year's (don't hold your breath).

Commissioner: The Darkness

Note: DataFile getting a server error when uploading. I'll upload it there later.
Note 2: DataFile Still being shit the day I tried to upload again (Jan 9th).
Note 3: DataFile up.

ExH
Mega
DataFile
Turbobit

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for getting this one out before the holidays, it made for a nice surprise. :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DataFile please if you are able.
    Thanks again for all the great doujins.

    ReplyDelete