mysterymeat3 Translations

mysterymeat3 Translations

Thursday, December 22, 2016

[Sabi Wasabi] Harpy to Issho (Monster Musume to no Chigiri) [English] [Digital]


Warning: This is not a trap translation

With that out of the way, here's a harpy. Celebrating over 300 trap translations with this. It's a little short, but it's good.

I've also decided that instead of Gekkan Vol. 3, I'll be translating this, but only if the textless images get uploaded. If they don't, I'll probably skip it. The more I looked at it, the more of a pain in the ass it would be to erase things like black transparent boxes, which could easily be copied/pasted over using sections from the textless images if I had them.

Either way, it's been around a total of 325 or so translations so far, with much more to cum. Until next time.

ExH
Mega
DataFile
Turbobit

3 comments:

  1. XD funny thing, I was just looking at the CG and thought "Hey! New trap CG, you don't see those often, I wonder will Mysterymeat translate it." I guess Christmas wishes do come true. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww Gekkan Vol. 3 looks good though
    textless already out https://exhentai.org/g/1008736/9bf9e38fda/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He might just be saying he'll put it on hold

      Delete