mysterymeat3 Translations

mysterymeat3 Translations

Friday, December 30, 2016

[Shida] Succubus no Toriko (Girls forM Vol. 11) [English]


Shota x Monstergirl. I think this might be my first monstergirl commission. Or at least one of the first. Getting close to New Year's, so I'll probably make a rather large announcement regarding a couple of things soon. Possibly early next week.

I mentioned in the exhentai gallery, but yes, I'm still translating the trap Succubus one. It's just taking a little longer than expected, so instead of draining myself, I'll just work on it in the background while translating other things. I did that with my previous Halloween succubus release, and that was fine.

Until next time (possibly next year).

Commissioner: Rin

ExH
Mega
DataFile
Turbobit

2 comments:

  1. Just in case u dont know there's new succubus by aichi shiho https://exhentai.org/g/1011620/42a2b426b3/ also some hot stuff https://exhentai.org/g/1012004/13321cbf7b/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Thank you for a year full of fantastic releases. :D

    ReplyDelete