mysterymeat3 Translations

mysterymeat3 Translations

Saturday, December 17, 2016

[SoundVillage] Kojin Kyouju Shinobu-kun Onanie Hen [English]


SoundVillage draws cute boys masturbating.

Warning: The next upload is a direct sequel to this one, so if you care, I'd read this one first.
There isn't much story that you'd miss out on, but if you plan on reading them both, you might as well start here.

I'll be releasing a 3rd SoundVillage after these two, then probably a few more commissions, then Gekkan Vol. 3 most likely, unless something else I like comes up.

Commissioner: Moogs Sweet

ExH
Mega
DataFile
Turbobit

3 comments:

  1. No, I meant to say I'm translating vol. 3 next. I got that one confused with a different one. There is one volume in there that I might skip because I didn't like many of the stories, but it's not vol. 3.

    ReplyDelete