mysterymeat3 Translations

mysterymeat3 Translations

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

[SoundVillage] Otona wa nanika o kakushi teru! [English]


One of SoundVillage's newer works, it really shows how his art has improved over the years. The summary would be that MC tricks the shota, who recently saw his parents having sex, into having sex with him.

I just now realized that this will be my first trap release over 300 (counting all the anthologies as one). Time really does fly. I do plan on working on commissions next, but I might do a monstergirl release first. I don't know. Maybe I'll not be lazy and do both. I feel like I'm finally getting caught up on commissions (only 10 in line for the first time in a while!), so I should probably just do both. I actually have a pretty big announcement to make probably in 2 weeks or so, but I'll talk more about that when it comes up. As usual, enjoy this release, and I'll see you at the next one.

Commissioner: Moogs Sweet

ExH
Mega
DataFile
Turbobit

No comments:

Post a Comment